*ღ منتديات احلى بنات للبنات فقط ღ*
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةس .و .جبحـثالأعضاءالتسجيلدخول

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms

اذهب الى الأسفل 
انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مسآهمـآتــيً $ : : 3385
عُمّرـيً * : : 19
تقييمــيً % : : 82815
سُمّعتــيً بالمّنتـدىً : : 1058
أنضمآمـيً للمنتـدىً : : 09/09/2015

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty11/8/2016, 7:37 pm

مدونتي
My blog

الخميس أغسطس 11, 2016 7:37 pm
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty11/8/2016, 7:38 pm

طبعـآ ، 
هدي المدونة عبارة عن تكملة للمدونة الأولى  :%3:
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty11/8/2016, 7:39 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Tumblr_inline_mo22g7GkZF1qz4rgp
Do I seem to be care :)
هل ابدو لك بأني اهتم ؟؟
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty11/8/2016, 10:03 pm

Destroy what destroys you 
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty11/8/2016, 10:05 pm

I never understood what love is really like 
I felt it for the first time looking in your eyes 
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty11/8/2016, 10:07 pm

forgive them even if they're not sorry 
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty11/8/2016, 10:11 pm

Don't look back
but if we don't look back
we're only learning then 
how to make all the 
Same mistakes again
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty11/8/2016, 10:15 pm

I'm sorry if I say " I need you " but I don't care I'm not scared of love
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 11:24 am

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Tumblr_o0m1qfZXUb1tzv1dpo1_500
And truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you kicked all my walls in

So baby, say you’ll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 11:25 am

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Giphy
I hope I’m not a casualty

I hope you won’t get up and leave

Might not mean that much to you

But to me it’s everything, everything
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 12:14 pm

we got to live before we get older
do what we like we got nothing to lose
shake off the weigh pf the world
from your shoulders 
we got nothing to prove 
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 12:29 pm

I got a heart
and I got a soul
believe me , I use them both 
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 4:00 pm

inner struggle
صراع داخلي 
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 4:04 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Natural-cinemagraphs-21
illusion
-وهم-

عدل سابقا من قبل ! L O U I S في 12/8/2016, 4:11 pm عدل 1 مرات
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 4:06 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  11913-Gif-Beautiful-Sky-Full-Moon-Moon-Night-Sky-Fantasy-Fairy-Fairy-Tales-...
Don't matter how far I've gone
I'm always free to run home.
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 4:07 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  106225128_o
And I been waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 8:39 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Tumblr_nr2751Tok51uqa8uno3_500
^ لحتى ما انسى :د:

! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty12/8/2016, 10:52 pm

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love

And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh
And I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty13/8/2016, 10:19 am

I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl
And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty13/8/2016, 6:40 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Tumblr_mr1qg7lxEC1senm9eo1_500

كم انت غريبٌ يا قدر ...
استطعت ان تغير السعادة لحزن 
و جلعت الفرحة دمعة 
وفاقمت الأوضّاع سوءًا بعد تلك الكلمة ...
كم انت عجيب 
- بققلمي - 
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty13/8/2016, 6:46 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Tumblr_mvf96rBGkk1szh1i2o1_500
I'm falling apart ...  213cevc43
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty13/8/2016, 6:51 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Tumblr_nqkar1O9HA1s59hlpo1_500
My tears are falling .... no body cares
my heart's breaking ... nothing could fix it 
Why am I acting so foolishly ??
No one cares about me ... and I know that
 -my pencil-
 -بقلمي-
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty13/8/2016, 6:57 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Tumblr_mrmeefrmmc1sff60vo1_500
My heart would fall apart if someone said your name 
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty13/8/2016, 7:00 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Superthumb
! L O U I S
كبار الشخصيات VIP
كبار الشخصيات VIP
! L O U I S

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms    When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Empty13/8/2016, 7:02 pm

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms  Tumblr_ndrejzTfVG1rybiymo1_500

احاول ان اكبت دموعي امامك ولكن حينما اراك عيناي تخونني !
لا اريد شفقه منك انا ساتظاهر بانني لا ابكي ولا اشعر بشيء ...

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark || Randoms
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 2انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» In such a dark night, it derived to someone. | Fairy Tail
» .SCHOOL IS COMING .THE KILLERS
» Find yourself and be that ❀
» YOU WON'T FIND ME , BEHIND @SUNFLOWERS
» Find selected....♥

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
*ღ منتديات احلى بنات للبنات فقط ღ*  :: ~►♥ حـيـاتـي الـخـاصـة ♥◄~ :: مدونتـي مع {أحلـى بنـآتِ} ♥-
انتقل الى: